Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Great place to eat and bring the family

Spoonfull# spoonful in Brampton is a great place to eat and take the# family the food is great and the kids just love to go there the food is so fresh very clean place to eat at spoonful has a very pleasant atmosphere very welcoming very large buffet food cook seafood Italian food Chinese food Japanese food what # children enjoy eating carving roastes  Spanish food Portuguese food# beautiful displays chocolate fountain that is a hit with my grandchildren, we# love to eat there I could tell the use there's food safety there the place is a spectacle  the washers are very very clean the food tasted very very fresh as I would recommend anybody go there to eat and  also gives moms a break and trust the food here's some# pictures that I took while I was there

No comments:

Post a Comment